Use of personal information
At System Planning Co., Ltd. (“We,” “Us,” or “Our”), We recognize the importance of protecting personal information entrusted to Us and strive to protect personal information by setting forth the following terms regarding its handling and use.
1. We use personal information for the following purposes. Personal information other than the work consigned to Us and used for the purposes below is classified as “retained personal data.”
Purpose of use of personal information entrusted to Us by customers as part of consigned work
1) To perform image processing services based on prior work agreements with the customer
Purpose of use of customer personal information in sales activities
2) To respond to product inquiries, requests for quotations/estimates, and to handle shipping, billing, support, maintenance, etc.
Purpose of use of customer personal information in business activities
3) To provide information about products and services
4) To provide information about exhibitions, seminars, training, and other events
Purpose of use of personal information in the context of purchasing materials and procuring components
5) For communication and inquiries regarding material purchases, parts procurement, etc., and paperwork such as payments
Purpose of use of personal information in the context of employees and job applicants
6) To handle paperwork and general administrative messages and inquiries relating to employees, part-time workers, prospective applicants, and former employees
Purpose of use of personal information associated with other inquiries/consultations
7) To confirm the content of inquiries, consultations, and complaints, and contact users accordingly
Personal information is not used for purposes other than the above.
Where We obtain or use personal information for purposes other than those stated above, We clarify the purpose, method, and scope of use and only utilize it after obtaining your consent.
2. We do not provide personal information to third parties without your consent, except in the following cases.
1) Where personal information is entrusted to a subcontractor firm with whom We have concluded a nondisclosure agreement relating to the protection of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use originally indicated to the individual to whom the information pertains.
2) Where disclosure of personal information is requested by law by a judicial, administrative, or other public organ.
3. We comply with applicable laws, guidelines, and Our internal rules as concern personal information, and protect it from leak, loss, destruction, or other misuse by implementing organizational systems like employee training and the establishment of administrative officers, physical preventative measures against theft, etc., and technical preventative measures against unauthorized network intrusion.
4. We will promptly respond to requests for (1) notification of the purpose of use; (2) disclosure; (3) correction, addition or deletion; or (4) suspension of use, deletion, or cessation of provision to a third party as concern personal information provided by the individual in question.
To exercise the rights enumerated above, please complete a Personal Information Request Form as indicated elsewhere, attach documents to verify your identity (copy of a driver’s license, etc.), or, if an agent acting on behalf of the individual to whom the information pertains, evidentiary materials such as a power of attorney document, and submit these by mail or fax to Our personal information inquiry/consultation desk.
At a later date, a party responsible from Our inquiry/consultation desk will respond to the request after verifying your identity by telephone. Documents used to verify your identity will be destroyed immediately after the above response in accordance with Our regulations.
Note that, as a general rule, We do not collect fees for processing these requests.
5. Other complaints or inquiries regarding Our handling of personal information can be sent directly to the responsible party below via telephone, fax, or e-mail.
Established: May 1, 2008
Revised: April 20, 2021
Personal Information Protection Officer, 2001 Building, 1-2-23 Kokubuminami, Ebina-shi, Kanagawa Prefecture, 243-0405
System Planning Co., Ltd.
Chief privacy officer: Shiho Morihiro
Personal information inquiry desk TEL.046-234-5688 FAX.046-234-5554
Our company is a certified personal information protection organization, and in that capacity, we maintain a point of contact for resolving complaints regarding personal information at the address below.
JIPDEC Personal Information Protection Complaint Desk
Address: Roppongi First Building, 1-9-9 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo Prefecture
*Note that this is not a contact point for inquiries about our products and services.