Through its image processing services, System Planning Co., Ltd. (“We,” “Us,” or “Our”) establishes a personal information protection policy and takes the necessary measures to safeguard personal information We receive from customers, business partners, and Our officers, employees, contract employees, part-time employees, and temporary/seconded employees (collectively, “Employees”) and comply with applicable laws and regulations relating to its protection.
The personal information covered by this policy is personal information acquired or obtained over the course of Our business activities, and all personal information that we retain over the course of Our work. All Employees involved in the use and management of personal information are required to comply with this policy.
1. Where We obtain personal information from customers, business partners, or Employees, We limit the purpose of use to the extent possible, establish a management system for the purpose of protecting personal information, and properly manage the acquisition, use, and provision of personal information in accordance with the rules prescribed herein.
2. We obtain personal information by lawful and fair means, and do not utilize personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the stated purpose of use which the individual consented to when providing said information. We also build mechanisms and systems for the above.
3. We strictly manage the personal information entrusted to Us and take necessary and appropriate measures for its safe management in order to prevent and address incidents like leaks, loss, or damage.
4. Where We outsource the handling of personal information we retain to an outside party, We require the subcontractor to implement proper protocols around safe management and confidentiality of personal information.
5. Where We receive a request from an individual or the agent thereof regarding personal information We retain, We will disclose the information, correct it where a factual error ir present, or discontinue its use, except where otherwise permitted by law. In addition, complaints and inquiries regarding the handling of personal information can be directed to the inquiry desk below.
6. In addition to complying with laws, regulations, and guidelines set by the government and other norms applicable to personal information We retain, We have established a personal information protection management system, thoroughly briefed Employees on its use, and manage it accordingly, such as through regular reviews, to continuously improve it.
2001 Building, 1-2-23 Kokubuminami, Ebina-shi, Kanagawa Prefecture, 243-0405
Personal information inquiry desk
Established: May 1, 2008
Revised: January 10, 2015
System Planning Co., Ltd.
Representative Director: Hideo Morihiro