Towards a richer future for mankind.Valuable information is an asset to humanity.
It is our belief that storing and safeguarding truly valuable information
is essential from the standpoint of creating a future that lets humankind lead a richer life.
We believe that valuable information is itself an asset to humanity.
Our mission as a company is building systems that enable the
creation of human assets to pass on to future generations.
Reliable, Accurate, Simple, and Inexpensive
This is the core concept behind the systems we create.
We belive there is inherent value in a simple system that anyone can easily use.
Creation, Experience, and Proposing Solutions
We believe that by combining these vectors,
we can create systems that are truly useful for our customers
and that help contribute to the creation of a richer future for mankind.
- 35mmCOM (digital microfilm) SYSTEM
- Outsourcing system for digitizing completed
construction drawings and documents
- Completed construction drawings and documents are digitized and converted to 35mmCOM (digital microfilm) using a method that conforms to the JIS Z6018 standard for long-term storage.
We guarantee 100+ years of data retention at approx. 0.01% the budget of your typical construction contracts.
- Read more
Download the related documents
- Proposing solutions around outsourcing of digitization of completed construction drawings and documents
September 28, 2020
- Long-term storage standards for critical documents and blueprints
September 18, 2020
- 35mmCOM System Scan
September 17, 2020
35mmCOM System Plot
September 17, 2020
35mmCOM System Develop
September 17, 2020
JIS Z6018 35mmCOM System
Outsourcing system for digitizing completed construction drawings and documents
Long-term storage standards for critical documents and blueprints JIS Z6018
Greetings from the Representative Director
|Company name||System Planning Co., Ltd.|
|Location||Headquarters: 2001 Building, 1-2-23 Kokubuminami, Ebina-shi, Kanagawa Prefecture, 243-0405
Showroom: 2020 Building, 3-1-34 Kokubuminami, Ebina-shi, Kanagawa Prefecture, 243-0405 *Reservation required
|Scope of work||- System design, manufacture, sales, and implementation consulting for imaging equipment
- Digitization/digital microfilming of completed construction drawings and documents
- Rental, sale, and contracting of 35mmCOM (digital microfilm) systems
- Consignment of image data entry
- Software development
- Design and management of archive centers
- Import, sale, and maintenance of image data equipment
|Start of business||June 1988|
|Representative director||HIDEO MORIHIRO|
|Capital||Capital 10M JPY|
|Number of employees||27|
|Main business partners||Oak Information Systems Corporation
Kiraboshi Bank, Ltd.
KUMAGAI GUMI CO., LTD.
SANKI ENGINEERING CO., LTD.
STARTS Construction and Asset Management Co Ltd.
MEDIA TECH INC.
|Main bank accounts||The Bank of Yokohama, Ltd.
MUFG Bank, Ltd.
|Affiliated organizations||Japan Image and Information Management Association|
- August 1989Developed a medical image management system
- July 1991Developed an X-ray image management system using Sony CRV discs
- March 1998Deployed CD-R database production software from MRI (United States)
- September 1998Developed an MF&CD-R production system for completed construction drawings and documents
- August 2001Developed an image denoising program
- November 2001Relocated head office to Ebina-shi as part of business expansion
- February 2002Developed an automatic PDF generation program
- June 2006Filed patent for security microsystem
- July 2006Developed a 35mm digital microfilm system and deployed the first version at a major construction company
- September 2006Developed the HP-GL-2 viewer
- October 2006Released the CADIA system for storing CAD drawings in a 100% paperless fashion
- April 2007Established A&D archive center to preserve images for 100 years
- April 2008Developed the 35mmCOM (digital microfilm) system, with the first one being deployed at The Second Association of Regional Banks
- October 2008Began importing, selling, and providing maintenance for MICROBOX (Germany) book2net scanners
- December 2008Became the sole agent in Japan for MICROBOX (Germany)
- June 200935mmCOM (digital microfilm) system is used for ISO 11506, a long-term storage method for digital data
- March 2010Our system was adopted in the BCS (Building Contractors Society) guidelines for digitizing/storing documents and blueprints
- December 2010Opened showroom in Yoyogi, Tokyo
- March 2012"Digitization/Preservation Guidelines for Documents and Blueprints in Construction Work" published by the Japan Federation of Construction Contractors
Our system was adopted as a case study in the 2nd edition of the guidelines
- March 2013Completed the ImageCOM 35mmCOM (digital microfilm) system
Completed system for ISO 11506 book scanners, 35mmCOM, and photographic processing
- March 2015JIS Z6018 released as a long-term storage method for digital data
- January 2017Developed viewer software that simultaneously displays B/W white and color images
- July 2020Opened a video archive center and book2net showroom in the 2020 Building, Ebina-shi
- August 2020Developed the ODAExpert software for Sony Optical Disk Archive
- August 2020Developed the ArchivePro, a new A1 book scanner, in conjunction with MICROBOX
We are grateful that over the years, so many of our customers have appreciated and used the proposals we made for more reliable, accurate, simple, and inexpensive system planning. Going forward, we will continue to responsibly support our customers' businesses as a company that takes on the limitless possibilities of image and video data system design.
Director and senior executive manager
- October 28, 2020 We uploaded footage of the book2net FLASH HD A1 book scanner.
- October 1, 2020 We updated our web site.
- August 17, 2020 We uploaded footage of the book2net Archive Pro A1/A2 scanner.